Follow these steps and you can achieve your goals at home and at your own pace.
- Complete enrollment testing at the learning center.
- Meet with your instructor and receive usernames and passwords for online classes. You will receive a syllabus to follow and workbooks to take home for self-study.
- Your instructor will email you an assignment to get to know you better and check to ensure email works properly.
- Maintain weekly contact with your instructor via phone or email.
- Complete writing assignments as indicated by your instructor and turn them in as attachments in an email.
- Turn in all workbook assignments to your instructor, and more assignments will be given to you. Assignments can be mailed to the center if needed. Please make sure your instructor knows you will be coming to turn in work and pick up more work to ensure your assignments will be ready for you.
- Complete at least 1 hour a week in your online coursework.
- After a set amount of hours of study, return to the learning center for progress testing to re-evaluate your individual distance learning path.