Follow these steps and you can achieve your goals at home and at your own pace.
- Complete enrollment testing at the learning center.
- Meet with your instructor and receive usernames and passwords for online classes. You may receive workbooks to take home for self-study.
- Your instructor will email you an invitation to Google Classroom Orientation.
- Maintain weekly contact with your instructor via phone, email, or class communication.
- Turn in assignments as required and your instructor will credit you with attendance hours appropriate to your tasks.
- If using take home workbooks, turn in all workbook assignments to your instructor, and more assignments will be given to you. Assignments can be mailed to the center if needed. Please make sure your instructor knows you will be coming to turn in work and pick up more work to ensure your assignments will be ready for you.
- After a set amount of hours of study, return to the learning center for progress testing to re-evaluate your individual distance learning path.
- GED Ready Test voucher codes may be emailed to you when you are ready to start testing.